WATER SOLUBLE SOCKET WELD SPACER RING
SoluGap Rings are the most stable water soluble socket welding spacer rings available in the market. It offers an economical, ingenious solution of socket welding. SoluGap is water soluble and has 3 points taps on the edge to hold it in position during welding, so it is easy to use and enables operators to save time on weld preparation and it improve overall project time.
Compatible with any metal, SoluGap provides the 1.6 mm minimum gap as required by ANSI 31.1, Section III and also available in 3.2 mm thickness that improve the precision in welding and eliminates the guesswork or measurement or marking.
SoluGap is manufactured from environmentally safe, water soluble composite biodegradable board. It dissolves completely and rapidly in water, or steam and quickly dissolve in pressured water.
Available in a variety of sizes ranging from 0.5” to 2.5” in diameter, SoluGap is easy to install and ready to use, providing the smartest solution to your socket welding needs.
- Weld accuracy is dramatically improved vs. manual measuring and fitting
- SoluGap is easy to install and ready to use. Just snap in and weld.
- SoluGap costs less and performs better, unique 3-point tabs secure placement regardless of pipe orientation.
- 3-point tabs around the edges to hold it in place, even when the socket is sideways or upside down, edge to hold it in position during welding, so it is easy to use fix.
- Eliminate and reduce cracked welds, saving money on costly repairs and replacement material
- Unlike other spacers, SoluGap dissolves completely in water allowing for easy post weld clean up
Numerous Applications and Industries
- Nuclear and Power Plants
- Petrochemical Plants and Refineries
- Industrial Hydraulics
- Food Processing
- Nuclear and Aeronautical
- Water Heaters and Boilers
- Fertilizer Plants
Kindly visit www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8s71D_JBpk to see the video how to use Aquasol Solugap spacer ring.
Metal Welding is the sole distributor of Aquasol products in Pakistan.